We offer a 1 hour refresher lessons to anyone preparing to take a road test for just $60.
We can meet you at the following Drive Test locations:
- Smiths Falls
We can help with any type of road test.
Online Beginners Driver Education Course
Now offering BDE online!
Signature Driving is an MTO-Approved Beginner Driver Education (BDE) Course provider.
The online course includes 20 hours of course work, 10 hours of homework and 10 hours of in car driving lessons.
Students have access to the course 24/7 on devices such as a phone, laptop or tablet. Students can do the course at their convince.
The online course can be started at any time!
Our online Course features:
- A focus on today’s driving needs, with a special emphasis on vehicle maintenance and fuel economy;
- Interactive course work
- 10 hours of individual practical driving, featuring one-on-one and door-to-door service; and
- A reduction the waiting period for the G1 road test by 4 months.
- 24/7 access to the course online
- Ability to start today!
Course cost: $870 with taxes included
(ask us about our payment plan options)
Senior Test Preparation
As per the ministry of transportation “Once drivers reach 80 years of age, every two years they must:
- Take a vision test
- Undergo a driver record review
- Participate in a 45-minute Group Education Session (GES)
- During the GES, complete two, brief, non-computerized in-class screening assignments
- If necessary, take a road test”
If you are required to take a road test Signature Driving can provide private one to one instruction to prepare you.
We recommend a lesson at least 2 weeks prior to your booked test date. These lessons can be booked on an hourly basis.
Whether its to brush up on your skills, to find out what little habits should be broken or to just give you more confidence before your test we are here to help!