Need a refresher before your drive test? We can help!
We offer a 1 hour refresher lessons to anyone preparing to take a road test for just $60.
We can meet you at the following Drive Test locations:
- Smiths Falls
We can help with any type of road test.
Beginner Driver Education Course
Signature Driving is an MTO-Approved Beginner Driver Education (BDE) Course provider. Our defensive driving courses are for all ages. Classroom sessions are held evenings and weekends year-round (beginning each month) to suit your needs.
The Beginner Driver Education Course features:
- A focus on today’s driving needs, with a special emphasis on vehicle maintenance and fuel economy;
- 10 hours of individual practical driving, featuring one-on-one and door-to-door service; and
- A reduction the waiting period for the G1 road test by 4 months.
Senior Test Preparation
As per the ministry of transportation “Once drivers reach 80 years of age, every two years they must:
- Take a vision test
- Undergo a driver record review
- Participate in a 45-minute Group Education Session (GES)
- During the GES, complete two, brief, non-computerized in-class screening assignments
- If necessary, take a road test”
If you are required to take a road test Signature Driving can provide private one to one instruction to prepare you.
We recommend a lesson at least 2 weeks prior to your booked test date. These lessons can be booked on an hourly basis.
Whether its to brush up on your skills, to find out what little habits should be broken or to just give you more confidence before your test we are here to help!
How was our driving course?
Did you take one of our driving courses? Tell us how we did!
Fill out the form below to anonymously submit your feedback about any of our courses, or our service in general. Your comments can help us improve our courses and services for future new drivers.